Monday, May 19, 2008

Odd Shots Monday

This was an extraordinary bungy jump on the 21st of July last year..
The balloons were sent up by anti-cancer supporters. The bungy jumpers were the place they used to be sometimes. All together it was quite odd.
Or was it a clever setup?
I was happy to see this event in Stockholm City and more happy, that I had my camera in my pocket too...



The Odd Shots from Katney - see what others has found!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos for odd shots! Odd indeed.

Paulie said...

WOW! Only once in a lifetime will people see a shot like that with so many balloons and a bungy jumper too! You caught so much going n in the last photo -- the beautiful blue sky, the puffy white clouds, the bungy and the balloons. . . WOW!

Dragonstar said...

That last photo is wonderful! Incredible colours - excellent!

dot said...

You certainly get my vote. lol. These pictures are so pretty and colorful!

raf said...

Wonderful post for Odd Shots, R&J! Beautiful color shots of the event too.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I love it! So colorful and fun. BTW ~ Panda is adorable, great name.

Diane said...

Ohhhh, I love all the different colors of balloons. What a great odd shot ~ and ~ capture!

Gypsy at heart said...

Did the bungee jumper jump through the balloons? Glad you had your camera.
http://www.wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/

david mcmahon said...

Beautiful shots!

Anonymous said...

wow! Fantastic ballon photos! What a spectacular sight!

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks for your comment....what a fantastic set!

Check out ABC Wednesday...this week R I think you'd enjoy it!

Sharon said...

That looks so cool! I love this, great catch!

Katney said...

An amazing sight. I never stop wondering at the odd shots we find.

Anonymous said...

Which way was the wind ? Wonder where they ended up. Must have made the jump a different experience - like flying through coloured clouds.
Thanks for looking by my place.

Cath said...

They are amazing shots! Great colours and caught the action well.

Thank you so much for your visit and kind comments at mine, and at David's.