
ABC Wednesday - letter R
Being under the influence of Odd Shot Monday I decided to take part with those funny pictures.
Of course, as my name begins also with R I had an enormous temptation to step out and show myself too...
-
If I only could to clue those two pictures quickly together - it's the same tower.
And here I am, in Riga and in the mirror of the tower. Always mysterious :).
But now the opening photo of the letter R:
Regina Baltica is an old cruise ship, before the ferry used to go from Stockholm to Tallinn. Now it's soon finishing it's work at Stockholm - Riga route too and who knows which country will buy it...
I have many good and bad memories with Regina, mostly good but too heavy storms too. But that's passé, gone, finished.
I made the last cruise to Riga last spring, the same time as now, and don't regret that I never shall step on M/S Reginas board again. When Regina chainged the route, they changed the crew too and nothing was the same. So ships are not only vessels but seamen too...
Another two R-s:
But I said them that I'll come back, touching the donkey's nose.
It's promising, isn't it!?
To visit more ABC-Wednesday R posts go to Mrs. Nesbitt's Place
To visit more ABC-Wednesday R posts go to Mrs. Nesbitt's Place



28 comments:
Great choice and lovely shots!
Well done.
How nice to see your part of the world and to learn interesting things of your surroundings. An enjoyable 'R' visit.
You found some great R's and double R's . Well done. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Wonderful choice for the letter R. And very nice shots too:)
Have a wonderful week:)
great post for R theme
Will you visit mine Thanks
I guess you have most good memories from the crossings.
Some times changes are necessary (others not).
Everything is focused around efficiency these days.
Hold on to the memories.
Funy Odd shot, by the way. ;)
My R
Never been to Riga. Should I put it on my future long weekend traveling list?
Yes, here's not much about Riga itsself, this is a nice town with lot of good jugend (art nouveau) style architecture and a cozy old city with cafe's and good cakes...
Nice to see your part of the world and to learn things of your surroundings!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed your "r" photos!
And yes, Eurovision is currently being held here, so hurry on down.
Heh, that looks awesome... Riga is a place I wouldn't mind visiting. Looks like fun. Great photos.
Funny pictures for R. Have a nice day:)
Regina in Riga, that's "royal".
Fine and cute.
I like the tower and its reflection. We have some metal balls in Helsinki, but since they are round their reflection is distorted. Yours seem to be much more useful, when one wants to play with reflection (or bounce flash from large reflective surface).
some great R shots here - thanks for sharing them.
I love your "R"choices ! Very interesting
Beautiful reflection in the tower...
-Welcome in France, and in Paris !!!!!I "collect "photos of Paris on my blog
photograff/ link / images de Paris
Miss Yves
Nice and special R-choices! Nice work.
Great col-R-ful shots. Pardon the Textlish.
Good Rs!
:-Daryl
If I took a trip to Riga, I too would be an R in R!
Interesting and great photos.
Great post and great shots:)
Petunia's ABC
So inventive!
Good choices for R, glad you liked my rain pictures, I haven't worked out how I can post them for people to click on to make them bigger yet.
Great R's . I like the ferry one the best!
I liked your reflection photo and the others were great for R also!
Very well thought out R post.. thanks for sharing.. and thanks for the visit.. (grin)
I did a restroom as well! very nice...
Mine ishere
As well as here
Post a Comment