Fantastic the way those rays of light appear!
R&J: Nicely done, the sun is trying to come through.
I like the sun rays poking through the clouds. Nice photo.
Lovely :)
Thank you all, we are back on Monday morning to see your work!
Beautiful photos...capturing the rays...outstanding!
Great view! Wow.
I'm just glad you still posted.. this is a fine view and one that deserves praise.. I hope you get many visits to see this ..Tom
One of my favorite photos!
The rays of sun light are beautiful in your photo.
beautiful light, excellent image.
Great view!
Isn't that great!
that is a wonderful shotthe rays of sunlight are pointing you to Madrid
This is gorgeous. How ever did you get it? Were you in an airplane?
"Louis" just discoverd your Sky Watch photo - excellent! Here is "Louis's Sky Watch photo.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Fantastic the way those rays of light appear!
R&J: Nicely done, the sun is trying to come through.
I like the sun rays poking through the clouds. Nice photo.
Lovely :)
Thank you all, we are back on Monday morning to see your work!
Beautiful photos...capturing the rays...outstanding!
Great view! Wow.
I'm just glad you still posted.. this is a fine view and one that deserves praise.. I hope you get many visits to see this ..
Tom
One of my favorite photos!
The rays of sun light are beautiful in your photo.
beautiful light, excellent image.
Great view!
Isn't that great!
that is a wonderful shot
the rays of sunlight are pointing you to Madrid
This is gorgeous. How ever did you get it? Were you in an airplane?
"Louis" just discoverd your Sky Watch photo - excellent! Here is "Louis's Sky Watch photo.
Post a Comment