This is a beautiful sky!
Very nice! Happy Skywatching!
hi nice picture.
happy sky watching to you!
Very beautiful sky "to rent" lol !
That's a wonderful shot. I love when the lights first come on after the sun has set.
A pretty sky, and what a view to see coming out after dinner.
That looks like such a nice evening!! Beautiful!
I am always late so I usually start at the bottom of the SW..there is no way to see 400 posts...
Beautiful night sky - and the photo makes "Louis" wish he were still in la belle France....
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is a beautiful sky!
Very nice! Happy Skywatching!
hi nice picture.
hi nice picture.
happy sky watching to you!
Very beautiful sky "to rent" lol !
That's a wonderful shot. I love when the lights first come on after the sun has set.
A pretty sky, and what a view to see coming out after dinner.
That looks like such a nice evening!! Beautiful!
I am always late so I usually start at the bottom of the SW..there is no way to see 400 posts...
Beautiful night sky - and the photo makes "Louis" wish he were still in la belle France....
Post a Comment