Friday, May 2, 2008

Car SkyWatch 1

Simpson's Clouds
More clouds: Welcome to Wiggers World

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice photo.
adding the teddy bears was a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Impressive photograph. Amazing view. It looks like the edge of the world just to your right.

FO - 2 said...

Cute! :)

Ida

Anonymous said...

Thank you all! Today there is so fantastic catch in Tom's SkyWatch, that I'm still shocked. I have no idea, how I manage to comment everybody...or even half of them.

My photo is taken on our way home from Oslo, last year... Where exactly, I don't remember :)

Anonymous said...

The same thoughts in Estonian:
Täna on Tom'i Taevavaatluses nii palju häid pilte, et ma olen shokeeritud. Tahaks köiki kommenteerida, tahaks pooligi neist kommenteerida, kuid see on vöimatu! On minu jaoks uusi fantastilisi blooge, on muidki vigureid.
Aga elama peab ka...

SandyCarlson said...

What a beautiful road to travel.

Neal said...

LOL!! That's cute!!

Rose said...

I love the sky/cloud view!

Tom said...

Hello there
Two great sky shots of what I know as Mackeral Skies with the clouds like such.. so we now have both a fish and a meat dish on offer for Sky Watchers :O)

Tom

Wendy said...

Very pretty clouds, perfect for sky watch!

In answer to your question about copyright marks, yes, R&J, copyright theft is a problem of astronomic proportions. Stock photography is a huge business. How would you feel if someone took one of your photos that they found online and, for lack of a copyright mark, submitted it to a stock agency or greeting card company as their own and made money off it?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a view! That's a great sky capture!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures..
Amazing landscape, teddy bears are cute too.

-Cheers from Canada.