Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ABC Wednesday for N

North Norway



Here we lived once.

Not for a long time in this house together, it was the year 2001, but it's still like it was yesterday. Now I (R) haven't been in VesterĂ¥len for two years, and that I feel is like a century.
How many memories, how many pictures...what to take and what to leave?

That reflection I think, is still my best picture from VesterĂ¥len. I should keep it for the SkyWatch...

But the sky is more low than bright there...


...or there is the polar night

This summer I have to go and see all again...I hope I am now well enough to follow J who is going to visit his mother and homevillage anyhow...


Today's post is an entry in the fourth round of ABC Wednesday, the meme initiated by Denise Nesbitt.

8 comments:

abb said...

Lovely N post. That last photograph is wonderful.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh, gorgeous photos og beautiful Norway!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful "N" post! Beautiful Photos! Thanks for sharing your home place in Norway! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Carol said...

Beautiful photos..good N ...

kRiZcPEc said...

thanks for sharing. Should I use nostalgic to describe this post?

Dragonstar said...

I love your photos. Norway is such a beautiful country - I'd love to see it for myself some day.

Pat said...

Stunning nature shots! Makes me want to pop up to Norway.

Rune Eide said...

This one I can only applaud!