What a cutie...hugs!
Hmmm PandaYou are cute but that's an interesting sleeping post. Norwood
The cat that has you is so lucky - sleeping in peace..Sandy
She also has an extraordinary face pattern !! What a beauty !!
I did pick her up because of her face :)
I'll be quiet. Panda is a real sweetie.
Hard at work, I see! They always manage to find the warmest places (and the places where their hairs will be the most annoying!)Great post.
Now that's cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cutie...hugs!
Hmmm Panda
You are cute but that's an interesting sleeping post.
Norwood
The cat that has you is so lucky - sleeping in peace..Sandy
She also has an extraordinary face pattern !! What a beauty !!
I did pick her up because of her face :)
I'll be quiet. Panda is a real sweetie.
Hard at work, I see! They always manage to find the warmest places (and the places where their hairs will be the most annoying!)
Great post.
Now that's cute!
Post a Comment