A very nice cityscape photo.
Great Sky Watch Friday shot & Panda is a CUUUTIE!!!
Winter in Stockholm looks so nice and familiar to me.
What a lovely view !!
it was my favorite day this winter:)
What a beautiful cityscape photo. I love seeing places I've never been. Thanks!!
Hello R,Nice photo - one can tell though that indeed it is a winter pic, there is just something about winter that almost makes the "cold" come out in the picture. I can feel it .... ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A very nice cityscape photo.
Great Sky Watch Friday shot & Panda is a CUUUTIE!!!
Winter in Stockholm looks so nice and familiar to me.
What a lovely view !!
it was my favorite day this winter:)
What a beautiful cityscape photo. I love seeing places I've never been. Thanks!!
Hello R,
Nice photo - one can tell though that indeed it is a winter pic, there is just something about winter that almost makes the "cold" come out in the picture. I can feel it .... ;)
Post a Comment