What a serene scene! Love the gentle water ripples and the soft beams of light from the sky!
I love the rays of light shining down and the water is beautiful. Very nice photo for SkyWatch!
Such a peaceful looking photo with those little rays of sunshine and rippling water. I love the way the tree branches look like a fine black lace.Amy
Lovely scenery, great photo.
Hi, R&J--Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your skywatch contribution. I visited Bergen, Norway last summer and loved it (I have a couple of posts on the trip), and we're headed to Finland next fall. You live in beautiful part of the world.
I want to be on one of those sailboats with the sun rays raining down!
can see te sunlight filtered from the clouds ... nice pic :)
What a beautiful landscape photo you submitted....thanks for visiting my blog, too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a serene scene! Love the gentle water ripples and the soft beams of light from the sky!
I love the rays of light shining down and the water is beautiful. Very nice photo for SkyWatch!
Such a peaceful looking photo with those little rays of sunshine and rippling water. I love the way the tree branches look like a fine black lace.
Amy
Lovely scenery, great photo.
Hi, R&J--Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your skywatch contribution. I visited Bergen, Norway last summer and loved it (I have a couple of posts on the trip), and we're headed to Finland next fall. You live in beautiful part of the world.
I want to be on one of those sailboats with the sun rays raining down!
can see te sunlight filtered from the clouds ... nice pic :)
What a beautiful landscape photo you submitted....thanks for visiting my blog, too!
Post a Comment