
A very occasional glance through the train window...once somewhere in France.
PS. Using train is a very interesting, relaxing and positiv way to travel and much more safe as in the A piece of Blue Sky I ;)
Skywatch is now here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

12 comments:
Love your "piece". A very architectural contribution to Sky Watch!
I took a sideways, tilted photo last week; I was afraid to post it as my SWF, but you are giving me more courage with your corner of sky.
Cool catch for Skywatch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.... Happy weekend!
That piece of the sky is wonderful!
My Sky Watch pictures are posted here and here. Please have a look if you have time. Thanks a lot!
I love trains too. You see the most fascinating scenery while aboard one. Nice shot.
nice swf
The way of fortune is like the milkyway in the sky.... Wonderful capture for skywatch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by, asking for your vote too..Happy weekend!
Love the touch of grey sky just hanging over the station!
Lovely photo made nicer by the commentary about the train. Sounds like a wonderful thing to do.
Even before reading the caption, "Louis" recognized this image as being from la belle France.
Nice view from the train! Wonderful clouds and sky!
Beautiful sky before the rain, waiting the train!
Santilli
Interesting angle.
I regularly go to Sweden with my students.
Post a Comment