Thursday, April 17, 2008

Project Looking Through

My project Looking Through is a look out the window, like Anna has - I found the project there.
More photos: http://blog.markwill.com/ Mark is the project leader.

This view was the best I found from my foulders, but the project idea I liked much. If I have only more time and health to walk around...but lack of both makes me to go back to my archives. So...
This is was a view from a hotel window in Sharjah...I even found the notebook (I collect them): Executive room, Holiday Inn ...;)
That time in UAE we were travelling using points, so we got the best rooms everywhere. Actually, as we happened to be there on their weekend, we heard many times the call to prayer from the mosque. Every muslim would be happy - even the direction to Mecca was marked on the table and there was a praying carpet in the wardrobe...

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous view and wonderful photo!

Anonymous said...

What a neat shot... kinda looks like it was taken from the outside, standing on the ledge.

Really like how you framed it in :-)

Mark said...

Great addition. Thanks for participating in PLT!

Karen Coutu said...

Amazing skyline! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Robert said...

Nice look through the window. A good addition to PLT.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

That shot is so gorgeous!

Dianne said...

the darker blue of the wall and window frame are perfect for the lighter blue of the sky. this is a beautiful photo

panda is adorable!

Carletta said...

Nice shots - love that color in the first one!