Nice peaceful sky.come see mine and the goat man too.
A very lovely sky. Peacefull and inviting to be seen!
Så flott bilde!!! Til å drømme seg bort i :)
This photograph is especially relaxing to me. I like the color and the scene. Nice work.
Such peaceful water!
lovely - I recommend a visit to Stockholm by Plenty - I'm contributing about 1 post a week there from the ones I took nearly two years ago now.
nice place...Please check out mine Thanks
very lovely place...Will you visit mine Thanks
This is lovely and reminds me so much of the days I was in this wonderfull city..visiting my cousin Silvia...We also had the opportinity of going by boat to the Fjïords...unforgeteable...Thanks a lot for your kind comment on Vísion.Happy weekend
Worth stopping what you are doing and watching for awhile.
Great Stockholm shot.
Beautiful place, beautiful image, excellent.
What a beautiful and peaceful view.
Beautiful sky with nice reflections in the water
A very lovely photo.Beautiful choice for SWFJu Gioli
Dette var et flott himmelbilde.Ha en fin helg.
A very beautiful and serene photo.
Beautiful! :)
Nydelig! Jeg synes den linjen som skyene lager et så fin! Et flott bilde:)Petunia's ABC
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Nice peaceful sky.
come see mine and the goat man too.
A very lovely sky. Peacefull and inviting to be seen!
Så flott bilde!!!
Til å drømme seg bort i :)
This photograph is especially relaxing to me. I like the color and the scene. Nice work.
Such peaceful water!
lovely - I recommend a visit to Stockholm by Plenty - I'm contributing about 1 post a week there from the ones I took nearly two years ago now.
nice place...
Please check out mine Thanks
very lovely place...
Will you visit mine Thanks
This is lovely and reminds me so much of the days I was in this wonderfull city..visiting my cousin Silvia...We also had the opportinity of going by boat to the Fjïords...unforgeteable...
Thanks a lot for your kind comment on Vísion.Happy weekend
Worth stopping what you are doing and watching for awhile.
Great Stockholm shot.
Beautiful place, beautiful image, excellent.
What a beautiful and peaceful view.
Beautiful sky with nice reflections in the water
A very lovely photo.
Beautiful choice for SWF
Ju Gioli
Dette var et flott himmelbilde.
Ha en fin helg.
A very beautiful and serene photo.
Beautiful! :)
Nydelig! Jeg synes den linjen som skyene lager et så fin! Et flott bilde:)
Petunia's ABC
Post a Comment